The Core Values at Mohnacky Animal Hospitals, as exemplified by Dr Mohnacky for over 36 years, are:
- Establishing and nurturing trusting relationships with our clients, vendors, and others we serve
- Creating the sense of community within the the workplace with our staff and clients
- Recognizing those for a job well done
- Giving back to the community in which we serve
It is giving back to the community which has engendered our Helping Paws Initiative. Mohnacky Animal Hospitals has always given back to the community, but to date this is our most aggressive initiative.
Helping Paws is a 501(c)3 organization providing veterinary care for active military personnel. It is our mission that no pet should ever be surrendered to a shelter, or worse yet, euthanized due to an economic consideration by any military personnel.
Ultimately our goals with Helping Paws are:
- To grant financial assistance to military members for help with their pet’s emergency care needs
- To promote healthy pet lifestyles, including spay and neuter, vaccinations, and micro-chipping
- To connect with citizens and business’ in our community to ensure Helping Paws is a resource to military families